A bit about us…
SoftelliGenZ is a leader in Digital Advertising and Marketing providing total digital marketing solutions to clients.
We attract and bring together talented, smart, and ambitious people to achieve, thrive and grow together. Life is a collection of moments: meaningful, challenging and moments to remember, and we support our people to enjoy more of the moments that matter. With us, you’re more than just a number, you’re part of a team where everyone knows your name in a diverse and inclusive culture.
About the role:
Reporting to the Creative Director, your main objective will be to produce exceptional design work across digital and catalogue. You will collaborate closely with the creative, marketing and digital teams on design briefs and creative concepts.
With a minimum of 3+ years design experience, you will be a talented, highly motivated, enthusiastic creative with outstanding attention to detail and a passion for styling, fashion, social media and retail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creative execution across all channels including broadcast, website, eDM’s, and print/catalogue
- Working collaboratively with fellow creatives and wider marketing team members on styling and other things
- Articulating vision, ideas and objectives to Creative Director and team.
- Adhering to brand guidelines
- Working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Managing time and multi tasking across multiple projects
- Delivering creative concepts for various products.
Essential Skills and attributes:
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe CC in Mac environment (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- An excellent understanding of design aesthetics and strategic design
- Experience in Digital Design (web pages, eDM’s, social media)
- Experience in Catalogue Design
- A solid understanding of the design process from concept to final delivery
- The ability to follow brand guidelines, style guides and ensure all messaging is in line with brand strategy
- Able to work well both independently and collaboratively
- Experience with Adobe After Effects is a bonus but not essential
- Outstanding Portfolio of work that demonstrates creative, strategic and high quality design across a broad range of projects and platforms
This is a highly fast paced and creative role in a lively and exciting. We are seeking someone with an absolute passion for design and retail who can bring fresh ideas to the table. In return, we can offer good perks, professional development and the chance to be part of a fun team who love what they do.
Few Questions to be covered in your cover letter:
- Which of the designing tools do you have experience with?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What is your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Graphics Designer?
Send us your resume and portfolio. A portfolio is essential.