SoftelliGenZ is an IT company involved in designing and developing online software with a presence in 4 countries. We have established clients in Australia.
SoftelliGenZ’s significant further expansion plans require a capable HR & Talent Acquisition Executive to source candidates for the team and look after the administration task.
- Complete end to end recruitment process including detailing job requirements, advertising, and sourcing candidates.
- Developing targeted and innovative ways to manage talent attraction and selection. Proactively look for new and exciting ways to attract high calibre candidates as per business requirements by staying active with current job postings, social networks, and platforms to find talent by planning, creating, and releasing eye-catching job descriptions or adverts.
- Headhunt IT professionals on LinkedIn and other relevant channels.
- Schedule interviews with the relevant managers or business heads
- Mange candidates professionally throughout the interview process ensuring they are contacted and provided feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- Responsible for developing/maintaining an ongoing pipeline of suitable candidates.
- Develop a strong and collaborative relationship with all Managers across different locations to understand the requirements for each manager in terms of hiring.
- Work closely with the HR Department to assist in completing the induction and onboarding process for new employees.
- Assist in the administrative requirements of the office.
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and verbal.
- At least 2 years experience in Recruitment/ talent acquisition role.
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of the recruitment process.
- Experience in working within fast-paced, high volume recruitment.
- Self-motivated and driven to get results.
- High-level efficiency and ability to work flexibly and multi-task in a small team environment.
- Previous qualification or training in HR/ Recruitment or Administration preferred (but not essential).
Benefits & perks:
- Genuine career advancement opportunities.
- Relevant training and support provided.
- Great team environment where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Few things to be covered in your Cover Letter:
- How many years of recruitment experience do you have?
- How many years’ experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- What is the status of your Covid – 19 Vaccination?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
Are you ready to take the leap into an exciting new journey?
If you have a strong recruitment and HR background then apply today to discuss further!