A bit about us…
SoftelliGenZ is a leader in Digital Advertising and Marketing providing total digital marketing solutions to clients.
We attract and bring together talented, smart, and ambitious people to achieve, thrive and grow together. Life is a collection of moments: meaningful, challenging and moments to remember, and we support our people to enjoy more of the moments that matter. With us, you’re more than just a number, you’re part of a team where everyone knows your name in a diverse and inclusive culture.
About this opportunity…
Our SEO team is growing! We’ll equip you with our dedicated extensive Onboarding & Training program, supported by a tenured buddy, expert tools, technology at your fingertips. Working closely with our sales teams, clients/customers, and third party vendors, you’ll provide expert advice on content strategy, on-page optimisation, and identify and resolve technical SEO problems across content management systems. You’ll help drive quality relevant backlinks to improve and get results using Google Analytics and other tools to track site traffic while identifying new growth opportunities.
Key attributes we’re looking for:
- SEO strategy/campaign account management experience
- Experience with Shopify and other eCommerce CMS is a bonus, but not essential (we provide training)
- A good working knowledge of CMS/HTML/CSS knowledge
- An ability to think creatively and strategically
- Task oriented with a solutions focus
- Highly organised and able to multi-task with ease
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Good understanding of Google and Facebook tools
- Good project management skills
In return for your talent we offer:
- Open plan modern office in Mohali
- Competitive salary – we want to recognise your potential!
- People & Culture – we’re a talented highly engaged bunch of people with a common goal
- Be equipped with state of the art onboarding, training, tools, resources and loads of support to help you succeed and grow!
Few Questions to be covered in your cover letter:
- Which of the content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?
- Which of the programming languages are you experienced in?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the web analytics tools are you experienced with?
- What is your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Search Engine Optimisation Analyst?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!